Russona Consulting has a long history in the delivery of training services to various organizations. We have been involved in both direct, in-class instruction as well as development of formal training programs for large technology projects.
We offer training in a variety of internationally recognized frameworks and methodologies including PMI’s Guide to the PMBoK®, AXELOS’ family of best practices (PRINCE2®, Managing Successful Programmes®, and Management of Portfolios®) and VMEdu’s SCRUMStudy series of agile based certifications.
In collaboration with Algonquin College, Russona Consulting is pleased to be able to offer PRINCE2® and other related project management professional certification courses being offered through the Algonquin College Corporate Training department.
To offer maximum flexibility to our clients, our training model includes a variety of different delivery approaches.
The client has the option to choose from the following.
- Public, in-class instruction
- On-site, instructor based
- Webinar based, instructor led
- E-delivery, self-paced
- Self-paced, with webinar-based instructor support sessions
- Recorded webinars
Following is a list of some of the courses that we provide to clients:
- PRINCE2® – Foundation/Practitioner Courses
- Managing Benefits – Foundation/Practitioner Courses
- Management of Portfolios – Foundation/Practitioner Courses
- Estimating and Scheduling – Advanced PM
- Introduction to Project Management
- Risk Management
- Basics of Project Management
Contact us if you have specific training requirements. We have been providing training services for over two decades.