Please note that the PMP® certification is not domain specific. It is a generic Project Management training certification. Given below are the requirements for applying for the PMP® Certification Exam:
- For a person having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree,
- Minimum of 4500 hours of personal project management experience AND
- Minimum of 36 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
- For a person not having a baccalaureate or equivalent university degree, but who holds a high school diploma or equivalent secondary school credentials,
- Minimum of 7500 hours of personal project management experience AND
- Minimum of 60 non-overlapping (unique) months of personal project management experience.
Contact Hours of Project Management Instruction: Minimum of 35 hours of specific instruction that addresses learning objectives in project management.
Where are the PMP® exams conducted?
All PMI® computer-based exams are offered at all Prometric Testing Centers worldwide. You can check for locations on Prometric’s website, http://www.prometric.com/PMI/default.htm, but you will need to have submitted your credential fees and received your examination scheduling instructions in order to schedule an exam appointment.
Benefits of attending our PMP® Boot Camp
Given below are the reasons why PMP® Exam Prep classroom training sessions (Boot Camp) are always beneficial for you.
- Value for money: We provide the best quality in training for a very economical price in most of the important cities.
- Free access to online course: FREE access for one month to our online course (worth $149.99) from the first day of the classroom training program.
- PMI approved contact Hours: We provide you with 40 hours of PMI® Approved Contact Hours, as a part of the online preparatory training course.
- Classes conducted by experienced instructors: All our Instructors are PMP® certified, have 10+ years of Project Management experience and are rigorously trained.
- Comprehensive and well researched classroom boot camps: The course offered is comprehensive and covers all aspects that you need to know for the PMP® Exam preparation. We also offer the extra tips and tricks which can make all the difference and help you excel in the PMP® Certification Exam.